Monday, December 18, 2006

DISCLAIMER AND SIMPLE RULES

DISCLAIMER
This blog is not meant to provide any form of investment advisory services, for which you should consult your own brokers and advisers.

SIMPLE RULES (to which I will probably add more in time)
1. Any feedback and discussions are definitely welcome. However, this blog is not a Q&A forum and hence please do not ask "what should I do" type of questions which will not be answered.
2. If you have extensive comments to make you can send it to abacimailbox@gmail.com. I'll post it upon receipt (I know it's extremely hard to work with the little comment window that has little functionality). Chinese is definitly fine but I can only reply in English for now, until my Chinese typing is up to speed.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]