Saturday, February 17, 2007

Something Else

This year is the 1st 'payback' year for me, after having received red packets for so long. I sure miss the days when I was part of the special task force in 'storming' every office and cubicle in the company! But giving out those packets this year really does give me a different kind of pleasure. And family reunion is another thing which one can only grow to appreciate.

I'll be away to South Africa for 10 days and so there'll probably be no new post until March. Have a happy holiday and hope everyone is charged up for next year's challenges!

Comments:
have a good trip !!

happy CNY and let share for yr. of Pig !!
 
Happy chinese new year!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]